• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Favorite Tactics in Hand to Hand Combat

Wow

I'm almost 50 and haven't
Been In a fight since high school
And only had one in all 5 years of HS

I don't drink and don't go to bars

I've found that if I scream RAPE! in a really high voice and run in place all high knee while turning in a circle the fight just goes away. But that's just me.

It helps that I'm all of 95lbs and look like a teenage girl too. You should try it.

Get over here!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    22 KB · Views: 151
Some of you guys getting close enough to head butt are opening yourselves up for a surprise or two.

I see where you're coming from if I were standing directly in front of them face to face. The head butt I am implying is a crouched lunging forward and upward head butt that can be done from about 4-5ft away. Same distance you would swing from. Except you rapidly change levels, grab the shoulders and pull them towards you while lunging forward. It's not expected because your hands stay low and BAM, if it lands it's game over.

Seen it done as well as done it myself, it works. My buddy used it on a guy who was making fun of a mentally handicapped kid at a mud run one year. As the guy approached my buddy ducked down and sprung up catching him dead center of the face. The fight was over and not a punch thrown.

I see where you're coming from if I were standing directly in front of them face to face. The head butt I am implying is a crouched lunging forward and upward head butt that can be done from about 4-5ft away. Same distance you would swing from. Except you rapidly change levels, grab the shoulders and pull them towards you while lunging forward. It's not expected because your hands stay low and BAM, if it lands it's game over.

Seen it done as well as done it myself, it works. My buddy used it on a guy who was making fun of a mentally handicapped kid at a mud run one year. As the guy approached my buddy ducked down and sprung up catching him dead center of the face. The fight was over and not a punch thrown.

Side step or upper cut with a blade? How do you counter?

Back
Top Bottom