• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Favorite Tactics in Hand to Hand Combat

Take out the knee with kicks. Floating ribs, solar plexus or head with palm strikes. Yes, palm strikes. They get the job done WITHOUT getting a broken hand. That **** gets old fast. If you end up grappling, force any joint you can. Don't lock it, break it. This ain't the UFC and you aren't going for a submission.

Bet money that this dude took krav maga

Bet money that this dude took krav maga

No, but lots of other martial arts including studies in Asia. Primarily combat styles, rather than sport. If Krav Maga had been around when I was in it, I would have been all over it. Now I'm just old and slow........and carry a gun. :cool:

My grandson will start studying Krav Maga when he gets a little older.

Haha i know this is old school, some of you youngins wont remember this. some of you old guys will hate this

[video=youtube_share;gzkAQ_TkXPQ]http://youtu.be/gzkAQ_TkXPQ[/video]

Im not the one
I study Judo

Judon't know that i got a gun.

(0:52)

Last edited:
Haha i know this is old school, some of you youngins wont remember this. some of you old guys will hate this

[video=youtube_share;gzkAQ_TkXPQ]http://youtu.be/gzkAQ_TkXPQ[/video]

Im not the one
I study Judo

Judon't know that i got a gun.

(0:52)

i hate that after big pun died they started using his lyrics in random beats and started calling it an unreleased track

144P&Y;2653674 said:
throat punch

Works like a champ! Got an article 15 for doing it out in Jacksonville NC back in 89. Poor guy had to get a tracheotomy. But he didn't try to stab anyone else with a bottle lol.

3/4 Marine in 81 got pissed and punched out a wall locker. I got the call to pick him up. Pretty dramatic boxers fracture. As I was splinting it up, his Sgt was yelling at him asking him," What the hell were you thinking ------ up my furniture when there are perfectly good Privates around." Guess who had to field day the barracks when he got back? Ever swing a swab one handed?

Back
Top Bottom