• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Favorite Tactics in Hand to Hand Combat

remove the oxygen and remove the fight!! i have fought guys who even kicking them in the nuts only results in a biger a** kicking but a quick jab to the throat see what happens then i dont care how big or bad u are the common denominator we all have to have is air. for instance the badest dog most people can think of is a pit bull. and where does it go for in a fight! if u take away somethings air u have won the fight.

Some of you could change yourself and avoid alot of this altogether.

1. Remove yourself from the situation.
2. Remove yourself from the situation.
3. If 1 and 2 dont work.....why are you unarmed?

If a fight can't be avoided I would agree with striking first, go for the groin, throat, eyes or nose. No such thing as cheating. Be aggressive and end it soon as possible.

Because the ninjas got your weapons. Clearly, you haven't thought this thru.

Lol. I concur. My post that I put up just a second ago, all of those incidents took place before I was legally allowed to carry. Now, I try to stay away from establishments that don't allow me to carry. So basically, nowaday's, if there's an issue, it would more than likely be in my home, which I carry at all times until I lay in bed; then it's attached to the side of bed. I try not to get my hands dirty anymore.

Back
Top Bottom