• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Country Bumpkin headed to Grady Hospital; Expectations?

I worked there in the ambulance department in the 1970s. Things have changed in the worst way in Atlanta at Large. No way would I go unarmed. The Uber option is not bad for what it's worth.

I was born there, 30 years later I was saved there. ( motorcycle crash) I don’t remember checking in or out either time 😂 but Grady is the best for trauma.

You could catch a lift or Uber to the front door and avoid the zombie squad outside. I wouldn’t park my vehicle anywhere near Atlanta if I were you…
I got kicked out of PIEDMONT HENRY about 2weeks ago for my cc that was in my pocket, the CT Tech saw it printing in my front pocket called security and the police, security demanded said firearm which I refused, I wouldn't even admit to the Hospital I had a firearm, just to the cop who was cool. I offered to go to my truck and return with empty pockets or go outside with my wife and return with empty pockets. I was told they wanted to admit me but couldn't with a firearm to either hand it over (they said I would get it back when they discharged me) or leave. Cop said if they asking you to go or hand over the gun you gotta do one or the other. They walked me out at the Doctor's protest, Most likely saved me a bunch of $ not being admitted.

St. Joseph's hospital had detectors at the main entrance. Had to return to the car and take everything out.

You've heard of country coming to town, well that's exactly what's about to occur.

I need some advice...

I have to go to Grady to check up on a friend later today. I ain't much on disarming in public ESPECIALLY with the reputable area like Sleezy Greasy Grady.

What's their policy and go to lengths on firearms?

Metal detectors?

Parking suggestions?
just play like me I can’t read, but I definitely am going to Cary

Back
Top Bottom