• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Country Bumpkin headed to Grady Hospital; Expectations?

Dawn2Dusk

Default rank <750 posts
Frontiersman
32   0
Reaction score
You've heard of country coming to town, well that's exactly what's about to occur.

I need some advice...

I have to go to Grady to check up on a friend later today. I ain't much on disarming in public ESPECIALLY with the reputable area like Sleezy Greasy Grady.

What's their policy and go to lengths on firearms?

Metal detectors?

Parking suggestions?

You've heard of country coming to town, well that's exactly what's about to occur.

I need some advice...

I have to go to Grady to check up on a friend later today. I ain't much on disarming in public ESPECIALLY with the reputable area like Sleezy Greasy Grady.

What's their policy and go to lengths on firearms?

Metal detectors?

Parking
I don’t know exactly about Grady, but Emory winship has body scanners, Emory Decatur had them too. I wouldn’t put it past Grady to have some. Good luck and let us know.

BodyScanners... Gees... Maybe I should just FaceTime the old cod...
I guess it depends on how good of a friend we're talking about. Is it one you're potentially ready to die for?
The good news is that if you get shot or stabbed you're already at the best place for dealing with urban violence.

d65002a8adf3e9868c542ebdd2655566.gif

Be sure that you don't have any valuables in your vehicle. The interior should be completely empty of anything that looks remotely tempting.

The Krispy Kreme on Ponce opened last Fall. Swing by on the way home and reward yourself.

Back
Top Bottom