• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Country Bumpkin headed to Grady Hospital; Expectations?

I was born there, 30 years later I was saved there. ( motorcycle crash) I don’t remember checking in or out either time 😂 but Grady is the best for trauma.

You could catch a lift or Uber to the front door and avoid the zombie squad outside. I wouldn’t park my vehicle anywhere near Atlanta if I were you…

I wouldn't be worried about being bothered walking in or out, but if you drive a truck you're a prime target for a window smashing because they assume you have a weapon inside. Had 2 of my guys work truck windows smashed in midtown with nothing stolen for this reason.

Drive something full metal, had a soft top Jeep cut open in the Grady parking lot. Once you get past the homeless beggars on the front sidewalk you will be okay.

You've heard of country coming to town, well that's exactly what's about to occur.

I need some advice...

I have to go to Grady to check up on a friend later today. I ain't much on disarming in public ESPECIALLY with the reputable area like Sleezy Greasy Grady.

What's their policy and go to lengths on firearms?

Metal detectors?

Parking suggestions?
QUOTE="Dawn2Dusk, post: 14384841, member: 28347"]
You've heard of country coming to town, well that's exactly what's about to occur.

I need some advice...

I have to go to Grady to check up on a friend later today. I ain't much on disarming in public ESPECIALLY with the reputable area like Sleezy Greasy Grady.

What's their policy and go to lengths on firearms?

Metal detectors?

Parking suggestions?
[/QUOTE]
Park at the Correll bldg, it’s 1st class. security walking on every garage floor. two at every level entrance with scanners & at the only road entrance
Unless you want a long walk back to the car leave even your knife buried in the trunk , main & ER entrance scanners & wands. You do get a senior discount at the old deck if applies. Take ticket to info desk.

Tape ( you can Saran Wrap them) 8 plastic knives together, use heat to melt them together ( it doesn’t have to be perfect) , sharpen the tip on a concrete floor. Then wrap it lightly in wrap again. Then tuck between your cheeks. If you have to use it, use an ice pick method. Good luck and let us know how it works out.

E907F810-70F8-4B16-8241-B9BADA7FAFA1.jpeg

Don’t worry. Grady looks just like it does in the pictures……..

Be sure that you don't have any valuables in your vehicle. The interior should be completely empty of anything that looks remotely tempting.

The Krispy Kreme on Ponce opened last Fall. Swing by on the way home and reward yourself.

I think I can read between the lines... Loot the ****ing Krispy Kreme!!!

200 (12).gif

Tape ( you can Saran Wrap them) 8 plastic knives together, use heat to melt them together ( it doesn’t have to be perfect) , sharpen the tip on a concrete floor. Then wrap it lightly in wrap again. Then tuck between your cheeks. If you have to use it, use an ice pick method. Good luck and let us know how it works out.
Seems like alot of work. Maybe he should just send a card...

Back
Top Bottom