• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Big Green Egg

I had my Yeti cooler too close to my Big Green Egg. When the Egg got hot it melted my Yeti which was just above my Egg. The ice water hit my Egg and busted it into a million pieces. I have three year financing and insurance on the Yeti and four year financing and insurance on the Egg. I just hope my deductible is low.
3 year financing on a cooler ??? WOW

I love my BGE. I cook whatever I can on it. Cooked Thanksgiving turkey on it last year and there was nothing left of it. It was awesome.
Injected with Tony Sacherie's Creole Butter, a light rub on the outside, set the turkey in a tin foil pan filled with chicken broth and chopped onion. I believe a 19# bird was recommended to cook for 4 or 5 hours @ 350 degrees, but it cooked in a little less.

I have been going back and forth between the BGE and the Kamodo Joe. BGE's office is in Tucker, but the smokers are made in Monterrey, Mexico by Daltile.

I do believe they've moved to Chamblee. Next to the 'vette place, west side of I-85, just inside the Perimeter.

Pros are that they hold the temperature for a very long time.
Cons are there is limited space so if you cook a lot of meat at one time like I do you will have to cook them separately.

I do believe they've moved to Chamblee. Next to the 'vette place, west side of I-85, just inside the Perimeter.

You are correct. If you are headed South on 85 they are on the right after you go under Spaghetti Junction. Doraville I believe... traditionally there is a large BGE blown up outside on the weekends, cant miss it.

Back
Top Bottom