• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Big Green Egg

With a life time warranty I wouldnt be to concerned. but I pass through Tucker often.
Kamado Joegrills are made in Yixing, China - I'd rather have Messican Q than Chinee.

lol...do you have either? I am seriously looking. They both have a non-transferable lifetime warranty. Review seem about equal, KJ's come with mire stuff out of the box and BGE's have to purchase a lot.

Copies are just that. BGE or Komodo Joe unless you only cook quick garbage like me. I am not a skilled smoker so a gas grill is what I use. I'd love to have the know how to have a bye. I even offered to baby sit one my buddy owns that he has never used. Lol

I have a 12 1/2 year old webber kettle that has a few holes in it that I smoke on. I've used it in competitions and people can't believe it. An expensive grill won't make a person a cook anymore than an expensive riffle make someone a sniper.

lol...do you have either? I am seriously looking. They both have a non-transferable lifetime warranty. Review seem about equal, KJ's come with mire stuff out of the box and BGE's have to purchase a lot.

My ex-father inlaw has a large bge. I looked at both. He ended up with the bge after a trip to Tucker during one of their on site sales. Saved on shipping and supposedly price. I use a New Braunfels barrel smoker with an offset firebox. But I've ate a bunch of stuff off his BGE.

I have 3 BGES currently and have owned 4 in my lifetime. Only regrets is selling the one I sold. If yoy are considering your first you will not be sorry. ENJOY

BGE'S, are like anything you buy, you can buy the product, however if you desire the fully decked out model you up buy to what you want. Remember the results of the price is long forgotten, however the unsuccessful bitterness of results is long remembered and soon changes to a choice of just not wanting to use the product at all. However just 1, successful turkey, pork loin, beef loin, steak, or pizza, you will smile about your purchase of the BGE.................

Have used KJ'S, not very impressed with units or the way work, however we are a BGE, owner....

If price the only consideration when you purchase something, then a lot of products will leave you unhappy, and totally dissatified if the price is all that matters....

I've always wanted to order a kamado grill straight from the manufacturer but haven't pulled the trigger yet
http://m.alibaba.com/product/480464355/Auplex-factory-versatile-21-ceramic-kamado.html

Nothing from albaba is real. . NOTHING! Don't buy a thing from those Chinese bastards

From the link here is the description on Alibaba. Just click on the link, then click on details, and scroll down.:

"21Inch kamado is the most popular of our series Kamado grills. It is designed for grilling 2-15 people and playfully cope with 10 kilograms of meat at one time. All of the optional accessories can be used on 21''. "

It says it can grill 2-15 people. You don't think that's real? Dam, I got all excited.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom