• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Big Green Egg

the absolute best money you will ever spend. I use one of the electric starters after years of the starter blocks. As far as burgers quick. I will bring mine up to about 500 degrees, throw the burgers on each side for about 1-1.5 min. with the lid closed, shut the air down and let them set for around 5-7 min. They will be a little pink in the middle and so tender you don't have to chew if you so choose.

the absolute best money you will ever spend. I use one of the electric starters after years of the starter blocks. As far as burgers quick. I will bring mine up to about 500 degrees, throw the burgers on each side for about 1-1.5 min. with the lid closed, shut the air down and let them set for around 5-7 min. They will be a little pink in the middle and so tender you don't have to chew if you so choose.

That sounds awesome. This might sound dumb, but as a propane griller I never really paid any attention to temperature. There will definitely be a little bit of a learning curve there. Kamado Joe is having a scratch and dent sale next week I might checkout.

That sounds awesome. This might sound dumb, but as a propane griller I never really paid any attention to temperature. There will definitely be a little bit of a learning curve there. Kamado Joe is having a scratch and dent sale next week I might checkout.

You will be an expert very quick.....

Back
Top Bottom