• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Air fryer

MrJim

Default rank 5000+ posts Lifetime Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
19   0
Reaction score
Anybody use one? We got one a few years ago. Tried french fries and they weren’t fit to eat and my wife took it back. Now since we have custody of a grandson she is talking about getting another one so he can use it after school. I have also saw some pics of stuff cooked in one that looked good. Maybe we just didn’t do it right. Idk. Any tips or suggestions?

They are not all made equal and how you prep/bread can make a big difference on weather or not it turns out right.

For wings we've started using them in the pressure cooker first then air frying them for example.

Other problem is space, where you have to do a few batches if you want to cook enough for more than 1-2 people.

Takes some practice to figure out what works best .

Best of luck! We've had some delicious veggies from our air fryers.

I have a 6.5 quart Ninja Foodi. I love it.
Got one because a friend I trust recommend it. We love it. Now it will take some practice and trial and error. We use it mostly for our grandkids. Chicken strips and fries and stuff. First few runs of fries did suck, but, finally got it dialed in. It's a gowise 8 in one. Got it on Amazon. Even did a so so peach cobbler in it.

Temps and times are different from traditional baking usually google what you're air frying to see the correct time. My wife loves ours, it's a instant air fryer

Me and my wife cook in our air fryer alot. We've figured out that recommended cooking times are pretty much always too short. Or maybe ours just takes longer to cook. Either wah, everything that comes out is delicious.

Back
Top Bottom