• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

9/11 My Tin Foil Hat Shrunk two sizes in 13 years

How would the uber-wealthy have benefitted from this? I don't really see a way myself. They lost more than the rest of us did.

How would government benefit from this? Ever heard of the Patriot Act? This was and still is about control.

Pure & Simple. Its the same mission of the media. Control.

lol. Seriously lol. Yeah, the government could do it but NOT super wealthy psychos. I love how in the world of conspiracy theories if you make one tweak to a theory then you're the loon idiot.

The Greys did it...if you think the Greens did it you're a raving lunatic.

It doesn't really matter...we are basically arguing whether Princess Leia used Dawn or Tide to keep her whites white.

And you mean to tell me that they had to identify people by teeth and fragments of bone, but they recovered a passport from the terrorist laying on the ground? Come on man.

Some people can't tell the difference between a missile and a plane.

Yes, SOME people couldn't. At such low altitude you'd think the distinction would be obvious.
I'm not doubting what your friend saw.

I'm merely stating the eye witness accounts are largely unreliable.

And you mean to tell me that they had to identify people by teeth and fragments of bone, but they recovered a passport from the terrorist laying on the ground? Come on man.

Northwoods. They've thought about it before.

Who knows though.

Lets say you definitively figure out with was the government. What are you going to do then? Like I said before...they'll know that you know and you'll likely end up in a fatal car accident.

Who knows though.

Lets say you definitively figure out with was the government. What are you going to do then? Like I said before...they'll know that you know and you'll likely end up in a fatal car accident.
Notice no one else is replying now.. you can't argue with what's being told, you simply can't if you had any sense, it's staring you in the face. George Bush SAID they shot that plane down over PA. it's on youtube right now.

Notice no one else is replying now.. you can't argue with what's being told, you simply can't if you had any sense, it's staring you in the face. George Bush SAID they shot that plane down over PA. it's on youtube right now.
I don't see a YouTube video of Bush saying that flight 93 was shot down, I did see Cheney saying it was authorized if it was necessary, but not that it happened.
And maybe people stopped responding because you can't prove it was a conspiracy any more than they can prove it wasn't.

I don't see a YouTube video of Bush saying that flight 93 was shot down, I did see Cheney saying it was authorized if it was necessary, but not that it happened.
And maybe people stopped responding because you can't prove it was a conspiracy any more than they can prove it wasn't.
Sorry.. it was just our secretary of defense that said it..

Who knows though.

Theres no need for that. The "truth" is signed, sealed and delivered. Anyone saying otherwise without major media backing is just dismissed as fringe.

Back
Top Bottom