• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

9/11 My Tin Foil Hat Shrunk two sizes in 13 years

wp11.americanobserver.net_wp_content_uploads_2011_09_pentagon_9_6.jpg

Zoom in and be in awe of the fireball that is a crashed airliner that melted steel and brought down the twin towers! Looks crispy in there to me-NOT!
Now find the bar stool with the open book still sitting on it, not even singed!

I just found it...that's kinda fishy

Controlled, planned demolition and lots of thermite, the chemical residue of which was found all over the site of the massacre.

But thats not news. Nothing to see here. Move along.

Fortunately that's not true, and you've accidentally stumbled upon one of the important functions of historians. Properly recording, and re-investigating history. Historians do not use media outlets as primary sources of information, they use archival data that is pretty much unfettered.

Well, I understand what you mean in theory but even historians will have a very hard time against perceptions created by the media, consumed by an ever unwise population too busy with their own interests. Eventually, the truth will only be remembered by a handful of "fringe" old foggies with the desire and ability to think for themselves.

But for fun, try to obtain copies of the civil & structural engineering reports of the post 9/11 commission report through FOI act and let me know how that works out for you. That would be THE key archival data in reference to this "event". Literally thousands of professional architects and engineers are still trying to do the same, but have been informed that the report was destroyed. That seems pretty fettered to me.

Controlled, planned demolition and lots of thermite, the chemical residue of which was found all over the site of the massacre.

But thats not news. Nothing to see here. Move along.

Well, I understand what you mean in theory but even historians will have a very hard time against perceptions created by the media, consumed by an ever unwise population too busy with their own interests. Eventually, the truth will only be remembered by a handful of "fringe" old foggies with the desire and ability to think for themselves.

But for fun, try to obtain copies of the civil & structural engineering reports of the post 9/11 commission report through FOI act and let me know how that works out for you. That would be THE key archival data in reference to this "event". Literally thousands of professional architects and engineers are still trying to do the same, but have been informed that the report was destroyed. That seems pretty fettered to me.
Real historians don't use secondary and tertiary sources like the media for creation of documents. They may use them to study public perception or reaction, but not as evidence.

Fortunately that's not true, and you've accidentally stumbled upon one of the important functions of historians. Properly recording, and re-investigating history. Historians do not use media outlets as primary sources of information, they use archival data that is pretty much unfettered.

The complete farce that is the movie "Selma" shows that none of that matters. Once a story line is chosen and edits are made to promote the cause Dejure, It will be fed to the public and they will consume it.

Real historians don't use secondary and tertiary sources like the media for creation of documents. They may use them to study public perception or reaction, but not as evidence.
Where are these historians? I have a history book that says the north invaded the south to end slavery.

The complete farce that is the movie "Selma" shows that none of that matters. Once a story line is chosen and edits are made to promote the cause Dejure, It will be fed to the public and they will consume it.
History as it is written is constantly being scrutinized for accuracy.

Wasn't staged but parts of the gov may have let it happen.

I think they let the plane part happen with full knowlege far in advance.
Then they capitalized on that, having pre-placed charges at the ready.

Its sick. And most people don't want to believe that. And its easier to dismiss it than to face the truth. And the media makes it even easier by refusing to even acknowlege the evidence and what it means. They just keep their storyline and condemn a common nameless, faceless enemy called "terrorism".

Paraphrasing, the property manager for the WTC used the words "...we decided to pull it" accidentally in an interview. "Pull it" is trade jargon for initiating a demolition. The man as much as admitted that at least one of his buildings were intentionally demolished that day. On film, in an interview. But somehow thats not news?

Most people argue that the govt is too stupid and has too many leaks to pull something like that off without SOMEONE saying something. I would agree. However, even if there was someone that leaked their plans nobody would likely believe them and they'd probably end up in a fatal car accident.

Do I think the Govt did it? Not really. Some things don't add up but overall I guess I don't know. I don't doubt, however, the govt and man in general is evil enough to WANT to do something like that to it's own citizens. They've planned and talked about it before.

Back
Top Bottom