• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

9/11 My Tin Foil Hat Shrunk two sizes in 13 years

MRM

Army Icon
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
47   0
Reaction score
I believe a few things about 9/11 and hope to back up why I believe them and maybe somebody can help me see the light.
In dispute recently:
The Air Defense response times and the article in the other thread about the pilots going full Kamikaze.
The Collapse of WTC7 vs WTC3 and 4
The amazing amount of footage of that plane hitting the pentagon, Mr. Leer, and burnt books.
Crash photos of Shanksville, Pa
The Melting point of steel and the maximum uncontrolled burn temperature of kerosene
I love my Country. I have fought and will fight again soon for her. No ill will here, just some observations!

Oh, photos and internet searches are what I'm doing in a minute. No research paper stuff here, so tear it to pieces. You have to try real hard to hurt my feelings.

The point of this post is to establish when it should of been noted that there was a problem. I say 8:30
Wikipedia:
8:14
: Flight 11 fails to heed air traffic controller's instruction to climb to 35,000 feet.

8:14: United Airlines Flight 175, another fully fueled Boeing 767, carrying 56 passengers and nine crew members, also departs from Logan International Airport in Boston; its destination was also Los Angeles International Airport. Five hijackers are aboard. One of them communicated with Mohammed Atta shortly before Flight 11's takeoff.[SUP][4][/SUP]
8:19: Betty Ong, a flight attendant on Flight 11 alerts American Airlines via an airphone, “The cockpit is not answering, somebody’s stabbed in business class-and I think there’s Mace-that we can’t breathe-I don’t know, I think we’re getting hijacked.” She then tells of the stabbings of two flight attendants.[SUP][4][/SUP]
8:20: The FAA's Boston Center flight controllers decide that Flight 11 has probably been hijacked.
8:20: American Airlines Flight 77, a Boeing 757 with 58 passengers and six crew members, departs from Washington Dulles International Airport in Fairfax and Loudoun Counties, Virginia, for Los Angeles International Airport. Five hijackers are aboard.
8:21: Flight 11's transponder signal is turned off, but can still be tracked via primary radar by Boston Center. (Prior to the 9/11 Commission's report, news organizations reported this time as 8:13 or immediately thereafter.)
8:24: A radio transmission comes from Flight 11: "Eh..... We have some planes. Just stay quiet, and you'll be okay. We are returning to the airport." It is believed Atta mistakenly held a button directing his voice to radio rather than to the plane's cabin as he intended. A few seconds later, Atta's voice says, "Nobody move. Everything will be okay. If you try to make any moves, you'll endanger yourself and the airplane. Just stay quiet." Air traffic controllers hear the transmission.
8:25: Boston Center flight controllers alert other flight control centers regarding Flight 11. The North American Aerospace Defense Command (NORAD) is not yet alerted.
8:26:30: Flight 11 makes a 100-degree turn to the south heading toward New York City.[5

This and a seemingly lack of wreckage at the pentagon always made me curious. most plane wrecks I see have plane parts everywhere.

as for steel melting, it only has to weaken, not melt.

True but it cannot make itself cut itself in angled ways that are common to controlled demo. Note the melted steel, but WTC fires never got hot enough the MELT the steel, only maybe weaken it. What happened here? Thermite? who knows really. But almost everything in the WTC was made to be fire resistant to building code.

cut3.jpg

The point of this post is to show the crash time. I drink beer with an air force retiree. The best we can do in an hour and a half is a couple Kamikaze fighter jets? Really?
9:45
: United States airspace is shut down.
10:02: Communicators with the Vice President in the security bunker begin receiving reports from the Secret Service of an inbound aircraft - presumably hijacked - heading toward Washington. This is Flight 93.
10:03:11: United Airlines Flight 93 is crashed by its hijackers and passengers at 583 mph (926 km/h, 272 m/s, or 509 knots), due to fighting in the cockpit 80 miles (129 km) southeast of Pittsburgh in Somerset County, Pennsylvania.[SUP][26][/SUP]

Oh, but it did melt. Burning aviation fuel don't get hot enough to melt steel.
And, no matter how much of it there is. It only gets so hot.

Back
Top Bottom