• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

9/11 My Tin Foil Hat Shrunk two sizes in 13 years

True but it cannot make itself cut itself in angled ways that are common to controlled demo. Note the melted steel, but WTC fires never got hot enough the MELT the steel, only maybe weaken it. What happened here? Thermite? who knows really. But almost everything in the WTC was made to be fire resistant to building code.

View attachment 308772

Is there context with this photo? Perhaps it is what is left after firefighters cut through it in a rescue attempt?

With all the eye witnesses, video's, and what every else people can come up with it will never in our life time be proven that our government did a False Flag against the USA and this subject will be discussed for the next hundred years if the world last that long

wp11.americanobserver.net_wp_content_uploads_2011_09_pentagon_9_6.jpg

Zoom in and be in awe of the fireball that is a crashed airliner that melted steel and brought down the twin towers! Looks crispy in there to me-NOT!
Now find the bar stool with the open book still sitting on it, not even singed!

Is there context with this photo? Perhaps it is what is left after firefighters cut through it in a rescue attempt?
Those are core columns that stabilized the building, there was molten steel for days at the bottom of the rescue site. They had to scrape debris with a garden rake to identify bone fragments, I highly doubt they cut through the vertical core columns to get to survivors, and if they did, they would have explained thats why they are cut like that, to this day no one has been able to say why or how. Thats an explanation though.

With all the eye witnesses, video's, and what every else people can come up with it will never in our life time be proven that our government did a False Flag against the USA and this subject will be discussed for the next hundred years if the world last that long
Kind of like JFK when congress revisited it and determined there was a conspiracy and not a lone nut.

I updated the photo. Check out the video. Yeah, dang internet research photos.

What did you think of the pentagon photo?
I don't have all the answers. I do know that a lot of what was said to of happened doesn't pass the smell test with me. That is all.

I don't believe that a large plane crashed there. I have no education in aviation crashes. If that is what brought down wtc1 and 2 then it must of went straight on in. Where is the fire?

Last edited:
True but it cannot make itself cut itself in angled ways that are common to controlled demo. Note the melted steel, but WTC fires never got hot enough the MELT the steel, only maybe weaken it. What happened here? Thermite? who knows really. But almost everything in the WTC was made to be fire resistant to building code.

View attachment 308772

Are you serious?

THAT was cut with a torch by workers clearing the site. Look around a bit and you will find the photos of the workers doing exactly that.

Back
Top Bottom