• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Cashing in my retirement!!!

1701642494805.gif

I guess climate change has been explained. (Weirdest shi-zit I've ever read)

Polar Adjustment Imminent!

Under Command of The Positive Section of HIS Outer Dimensional Forces, your Service Modules are in position and ready To adjust earth’s polar axis by six degrees. The ODF of your CREATOR has set Seal #6 of Armageddon in MEASURED functional position for imminent activation! This polar shift/adjustment is an essential action, required periodically for Positive Timing, Cosmic Alignment and proper planetary balance.
The Poles of Time Station Earth must be serviced Three Times during each 7,000 year dispensation—at The end of each of Three Cosmic Seasons. This action ensures That Time Station Earth continues as a proper human habitation, To fulfill HIS purpose! This is like The CREATOR’S “chiropractic adjustment” for The “health” of The Time Station—for The benefit and security of it and its inhabitants.

At The present Time, The Sixth Fleet of The ODF is holding TSE’s poles in as stable a position as possible. If They were not, TSE would be experiencing such severe wobbles in its rotation That life would be impossible. As it is, you are seeing increased activity in major earthquakes, long-dormant volcanos and extreme weather events across The globe. The longer The activation of Seal #6 is held off, The more instability of relativity TSE will experience.
The “climate change” so many cry about is just The obvious symptoms of The poles being out of Positive alignment.
If you are talking about the seven seals the Bible states;
The will be major natural catastrophes that seem endless and get worse in scope as time goes on. It also explains that things in space will be out be unnatural and against the laws of physics and will seem unexplainable and doom will seem near. But just before the final second that it looks like the Earth is going to be destroyed that's when the second coming happens. It says that this skies will roll up as a scroll and the trumpets will blow and the voice of the Lord will be heard.

Now that's just what I've taken out of here books that I studied in Christian schools. But the part about the national natural catastrophes is very real and the part about the space being thrown out of kilter is also correct. It will seem that the Earth is destined for Doom and that's when the miracles will happen.

I can say when all these catastrophes happen your retirement plan is going to be the least of your worries. Besides at that point the world will be on a singular form of payment system. So everything will be done by some kind of chip or number or barcode placed on the body for easy identification. No one that does not have that barcode will not be able to buy, sell or partake of goods in any way shape or form.

Back
Top Bottom