• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

9/11 My Tin Foil Hat Shrunk two sizes in 13 years

it doesnt matter,people are already forgetting
and the information that could prove the gov.
had a hand in it will never see the light of day.

And ALL media outlets will make sure of that, including the websites that contain the truth about what happened. Anyone who disputes the accepted storyline shall be deemed a conspiracy theorist and therefore be considered mentally unstable.

People aren't forgetting, they're growing old. History will be recorded as the media is so instructed.

The media. Who owns the news?

http://www.whoownsthenews.com/

And ALL media outlets will make sure of that, including the websites that contain the truth about what happened. Anyone who disputes the accepted storyline shall be deemed a conspiracy theorist and therefore be considered mentally unstable.

People aren't forgetting, they're growing old. History will be recorded as the media is so instructed.

The media. Who owns the news?

http://www.whoownsthenews.com/
They will never admit it, planes did not take those towers down. Can someone show me a video of a plane hitting the Pentagon? Anyone? The most secure place on earth? Nobody? Didn't think so.

/
Fortunately that's not true, and you've accidentally stumbled upon one of the important functions of historians. Properly recording, and re-investigating history. Historians do not use media outlets as primary sources of information, they use archival data that is pretty much unfettered.

I grew up with 3 people that saw what happened in NYC that day, that were there when it was happening.
One a NYC Detective with his brother a steel worker (that worked the pile for months and now has a lung ailment) and an office worker. Planes hit the World Trade Center. I don't know about the Pentagon or the plane in PA.

Do you honestly believe it was faked? Anybody, really believe it was all faked?

I grew up with 3 people that saw what happened in NYC that day, that were there when it was happening.
One a NYC Detective with his brother a steel worker (that worked the pile for months and now has a lung ailment) and an office worker. Planes hit the World Trade Center. I don't know about the Pentagon or the plane in PA.

Do you honestly believe it was faked? Anybody, really believe it was all faked?
Of course planes hit the towers, but those planes did not take those towers down. And a plane did not hit the pentagon. And fuethermore, how can people's families had called them from a plane going 500 miles an hour? You cant, because you can't stay connected to a cell phone tower for more than a second which means you'd never get reception for the signal to triangulate from the speed. Also, when you find a pilot that says a 737 can travel at 500 knots at sea level, let me know. Because that was the speed of the planes at the time of impact.

Of course planes hit the towers, but those planes did not take those towers down. And a plane did not hit the pentagon. And fuethermore, how can people's families had called them from a plane going 500 miles an hour? You cant, because you can't stay connected to a cell phone tower for more than a second which means you'd never get reception for the signal to triangulate from the speed. Also, when you find a pilot that says a 737 can travel at 500 knots at sea level, let me know. Because that was the speed of the planes at the time of impact.

Ok, if the planes didn't take down the buildings, what are you saying did?

Back
Top Bottom