• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

9/11 My Tin Foil Hat Shrunk two sizes in 13 years

Ok, if the planes didn't take down the buildings, what are you saying did?
I'm not getting in another pissing contest over this, if you want to find the information go ahead, and make sure to read up on diagonal core beam cuts, thermite, and liquid metal in the rubble. Look guys, no plane hit the pentagon. The other small plane was shot down over PA, George Bush even slipped and said it was look that up too, and make sure you talk to the firemen about the explosions BEFORE the first plane hit in the underground parking deck. Did you also notice that there was no jet sound of the planes on any audio when they hit the towers?

Last edited:
Most people argue that the govt is too stupid and has too many leaks to pull something like that off without SOMEONE saying something. I would agree. However, even if there was someone that leaked their plans nobody would likely believe them and they'd probably end up in a fatal car accident.

Do I think the Govt did it? Not really. Some things don't add up but overall I guess I don't know. I don't doubt, however, the govt and man in general is evil enough to WANT to do something like that to it's own citizens. They've planned and talked about it before.
You know the owner of the WTC complex was about to have to pay more than what the towers were worth because of asbestos right? And guess what, he also got charged for insurance fraud from WTC 7

You know the owner of the WTC complex was about to have to pay more than what the towers were worth because of asbestos right? And guess what, he also got charged for insurance fraud from WTC 7

Look I'm not saying I don't think SOMEBODY did it. I don't think it was orchestrated by the govt. I'd believe some secret group of richers did it before I'd say our govt did it. It's just like any and everything else when it comes to the US government right now, as long ask their palms a sufficiently greased you'd be surprised what you can get away with.

I'm not getting in another pissing contest over this, if you want to find the information go ahead, and make sure to read up on diagonal core beam cuts, thermite, and liquid metal in the rubble. Look guys, no plane hit the pentagon. The other small plane was shot down over PA, George Bush even slipped and said it was look that up too, and make sure you talk to the firemen about the explosions BEFORE the first plane hit in the underground parking deck. Did you also notice that there was no jet sound of the planes on any audio when they hit the towers?

I knew someone that was sitting in traffic on 395 and saw the plane on it's approach towards the Pentagon.
He was an Aerospace Engineer and Vietnam vet. Why would he lie about something like that?
Do I think we know everything about what happened? No.
Do I believe everything I see on YouTube? No.

Its hard, if not impossible to re-investigate when physical evidence was shipped to China as fast as it could be loaded onto barges, improperly prepared reports from official investigations were destroyed and then the worlds best industry professionals who inquire later are stonewalled. For 14 years and counting.

Some people don't want to believe the truth, regardless of the accuracy or quantity of evidence. You can lead a horse to water...

I knew someone that was sitting in traffic on 395 and saw the plane on it's approach towards the Pentagon.
He was an Aerospace Engineer and Vietnam vet. Why would he lie about something like that?
Do I think we know everything about what happened? No.
Do I believe everything I see on YouTube? No.

Nothing against you or your friend, but in general eye witness accounts are EXTREMELY unreliable.

There are some that were sitting in the same traffic that claim they saw a missile.

Look I'm not saying I don't think SOMEBODY did it. I don't think it was orchestrated by the govt. I'd believe some secret group of richers did it before I'd say our govt did it. It's just like any and everything else when it comes to the US government right now, as long ask their palms a sufficiently greased you'd be surprised what you can get away with.

How would the uber-wealthy have benefitted from this? I don't really see a way myself. They lost more than the rest of us did.

How would government benefit from this? Ever heard of the Patriot Act? This was and still is about control.

Pure & Simple. Its the same mission of the media. Control.

Nothing against you or your friend, but in general eye witness accounts are EXTREMELY unreliable.

There are some that were sitting in the same traffic that claim they saw a missile.
Bingo. Or a small Cessna plane. That bank that hani hanjour supposedly did with a Boeing 737 keeping it 3 feet off the ground to hit the bottom floor, not possible. Also, where are the engines? Airplane engines are never destroyed. They are mostly titanium. And keep in mind, his INSTRUCTOR said he couldn't fly solo in a Cessna plane.

How would the uber-wealthy have benefitted from this? I don't really see a way myself. They lost more than the rest of us did.

How would government benefit from this? Ever heard of the Patriot Act? This was and still is about control.

Pure & Simple. Its the same mission of the media. Control.
What happneed a week later? The PATRIOT ACT

Nothing against you, lol I was just saying.

Back
Top Bottom