• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

9/11 My Tin Foil Hat Shrunk two sizes in 13 years

Yeah..he misspoke and that's supposed to prove it was an inside job? If that's enough to sway someone they are going to see what they want to see and believe what they want to believe, proof or no proof.
Really dude? That's what happens when you don't have a written speech or teleprompter, you default to the truth, because that's what your brain does. Every public speaker knows this. And the first responders on scene didn't even know it was a plane because... there was nothing "bigger than a phone book" please compare that wreck to all other known crashes and get back to me please.
oh yeah, not to mention the people in shanksville seeing two military aircraft in the air..

Last edited:
Sorry.. it was just our secretary of defense that said it..

Even when hit in the nose with the truth, it will be dismissed by those who don't want to believe it. If the media ever does pick it up, it will be long after the goals of the act have been met and exceeded and public interest will be eroded to nil.

Kinda like who shot JFK.

Even when hit in the nose with the truth, it will be dismissed by those who don't want to believe it. If the media ever does pick it up, it will be long after the goals of the act have been met and exceeded and public interest will be eroded to nil.

Kinda like who shot JFK.
And another house special committee ruled in the 1980 that the assassination was highly likely to have been a conspiracy. . But everyone always reverts back to crooked LBJs warren omission commission

And another house special committee ruled in the 1980 that the assassination was highly likely to have been a conspiracy. . But everyone always reverts back to crooked LBJs warren omission commission
on a side note LBJ was just a terrible human.

Its called the totality of the circumstances, look at all of it, it doesn't make a lick of sense. At ALL.
In that sound bite he is referring to terrorist attacks, not just the 9/11 attacks; why would he include whoever 'shot down' flight 93 in that list if the Air Force fired a missile at it?
Are WE the terrorists? Oh crap..I don't know who to trust anymore.
Where's Tony2X? Maybe it was aliens...

Back
Top Bottom