• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

9/11 My Tin Foil Hat Shrunk two sizes in 13 years

I learned years ago that you can't change the mind of anyone that believes 9/11 was carried out by our Government. That's okay though, because you will never make the ones of us that believe that theory is total BS believe it was carried out by anyone other than a bunch of American hating terrorist!

Wow, some of you people are clearly delusional.

I was part of the clean-up crew at the Pentagon. I can tell you with pretty damn good authority that a ****ing plane hit it.

As for the Towers, I have personally spoken to this guy: http://www.leadingauthorities.com/speakers/jay-jonas.html, who just happened to be inside the North Tower when it collapsed. There were no explosives. Just a crap-ton of metal coming down with a lot of inertia. Some of you should be studying up on physics and spending less time reading conspiracy theory websites.

Can't what?

Those columns were cut with a torch. Watched on TV as some of them were cut. Seen photos/video of others being cut.

To claim that the buildings were brought down with explosives on the basis of some columns that were quite obviously torch cut is hilarious.

Ever wonder why the people claiming that building 7 was brought down with explosives never seem to mention the very very unique properties of that building? Do some research on your own. Don't rely on the research done by someone with an agenda. Go find video of building 7 coming down. Ask yourself why some people tell you that that building fell at free fall speed but in order to come up with that assessment they totally ignore the collapse of the penthouse structure on the roof.

Was the video ever de-bunked that showed a BBC reporter announcing the collapse of building 7 while it could still be seen behind her?

Building 7 has always intrigued me.
live news feeds and most all broadcast live to include radio, have a delay incase there is something that is graphic or disturbing enough to stop from being seen can be. I know first hand that is true. So if she was on a feed that was delayed to England and got news on TelePrompTer or something the news would proceed the video.

tapatalk.imageshack.com_v2_15_01_24_d19500136d3a0541172c84951e92eaf7.jpg

Back
Top Bottom