• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

9/11 My Tin Foil Hat Shrunk two sizes in 13 years

In that sound bite he is referring to terrorist attacks, not just the 9/11 attacks; why would he include whoever 'shot down' flight 93 in that list if the Air Force fired a missile at it?
Are WE the terrorists? Oh crap..I don't know who to trust anymore.
Where's Tony2X? Maybe it was aliens...
Are you missing the part where he reference the plane over Pennsylvania? We're there two planes that crashed or shot down there?...?

In that sound bite he is referring to terrorist attacks, not just the 9/11 attacks; why would he include whoever 'shot down' flight 93 in that list if the Air Force fired a missile at it?
Are WE the terrorists? Oh crap..I don't know who to trust anymore.
Where's Tony2X? Maybe it was aliens...
Nope.

Are you missing the part where he reference the plane over Pennsylvania? We're there two planes that crashed or shot down there?...?
No. I heard and referenced the PA plane (flight 93) but also noted that before that he mentions other, unrelated terrorist attacks.
If flight 93 was shot down it doesn't mean it was an inside job. Does it mean they used the story of passengers fighting back and trying to regain control of the plane as propaganda? That would not surprise me, but does nothing to convince me that it was an inside job.

No. I heard and referenced the PA plane (flight 93) but also noted that before that he mentions other, unrelated terrorist attacks.
If flight 93 was shot down it doesn't mean it was an inside job. Does it mean they used the story of passengers fighting back and trying to regain control of the plane as propaganda? That would not surprise me, but does nothing to convince me that it was an inside job.
Eh, I guess.

Back
Top Bottom