• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

9/11 My Tin Foil Hat Shrunk two sizes in 13 years

Are you serious?

THAT was cut with a torch by workers clearing the site. Look around a bit and you will find the photos of the workers doing exactly that.

Like this one...

3.bp.blogspot.com__PcI9awojNLQ_RhU4mtctBGI_AAAAAAAAAE0_ya2Q2_009n0_s400_demolizione.jpg

I know, I know, why would iron workers cut them at an angle? I don't know, but they did. Here are some recovered beams, notice the same angle cut on all of them.

4.bp.blogspot.com__PcI9awojNLQ_RhU7p9ctBHI_AAAAAAAAAE8_mq1Uz5vZst8_s400_col_tag_01.jpg

2.bp.blogspot.com__PcI9awojNLQ_RhU71dctBII_AAAAAAAAAFE_BZkLIZ9V5lU_s400_col_tag_02.jpg

Yeah, let's throw up some photos of cut steel beams with no explanation of what they really are. Kinda like doing a survey and asking questions in a certain way to get the answer/results you're looking for. Slightly skewed? Nah....

The only thing we know for fact is that Osama and Cheeny were addicted to playing canasta online against eachother and Cheeny lost a bet. Hmmmmm........

Attachments

• 200600011187.jpg
    200600011187.jpg
    125.2 KB · Views: 186
Last edited:
I was in Baltimore when everything started happening but I spoke with my ex-wife's uncle, an avionics engineer, who was sitting in traffic on I-395 and witnessed the plane fly into the Pentagon.
He was a very practical, intelligent guy with combat experience and I had no reason to doubt him.

With all the eye witnesses, video's, and what every else people can come up with it will never in our life time be proven that our government did a False Flag against the USA and this subject will be discussed for the next hundred years if the world last that long
Kind of like JFK.

As hard as it is to wrap my mind around, I'm old enough to look at the big picture here. In doing that I can ask a single question:
Who (or what) is better off as a result of the occurrences of 09-11???? This will answer lots without having to debate single points and pictures.

As hard as it is to wrap my mind around, I'm old enough to look at the big picture here. In doing that I can ask a single question:
Who (or what) is better off as a result of the occurrences of 09-11???? This will answer lots without having to debate single points and pictures.

Mineral, oil, and drug assets in Iraq and Afghanistan

A Iraq and Afghanistan gave us two good points in the middle east to keep Iran at bay

I was in Baltimore when everything started happening but I spoke with my ex-wife's uncle, an avionics engineer, who was sitting in traffic on I-395 and witnessed the plane fly into the Pentagon.
He was a very practical, intelligent guy with combat experience and I had no reason to doubt him.

My old platoon SGT said he was standing on the roof with others as the plane hit the Pentagon. So I without a doubt, believe a dam plane hit it.

Back
Top Bottom