• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Why can't traders be honest?

When I've had stuff listed for sale and after a week or two I don't get any offers or I get lowballed really bad I'll lower the damn price cause obviously I listed it too high. Somebody else lists an item too high that I want, I make a reasonable offer and if they don't like my offer I just move my happy ass on down the line. I WILL eventually find it for what I'm willing to pay. I'm a patient man when it comes to something I want. But I ain't gonna try to deal with anybody who has screwed around another member here, if you don't have as good of feedback as me I just move right on along.

All I'm saying is that Sellers have a right to ask for whatever they feel is fair, Buyers have a right to pay whatever they feel is fair, and the Peanut Gallery has a right to say whatever they want about it. Real ODT'ers know what an item is really worth. Let's respect the Constitution, the Second amendment exists to protect the First. If you can't take the heat, stay out of the kitchen. The first amendment protects one's right to say whatever they want, without fear of censorship. Clearly, some members don't like hearing what they don't agree with...

No. But I do have a Service Dog with me most of the time.
No.
No, as far as I know.
You have 100 percent with 9 member's feedback. I have 100 percent with 211 member's feedback. I'm fairly confident I know what I'm talking about.
I retired from an Air Force career in fighter aircraft maintenance and munitions where I proudly supported and defended the U.S. Constitution. Fairly familiar with it.
I've been voting since 1977 (probably longer than you've been sucking air) and you have no idea whom I've voted for over the years.
You can say anything you want about pricing. However, what one person views as "b***sh*t pricing", may be perfectly acceptable to someone else.
Never said anything about trimming anything, from anything.
I'm a "Baby Boomer" troll.
It's impossible for you (or any other member of ODT) to ban high prices. Adam Smith's "Invisible Hand" will set market prices.
You haven't hurt my feelings. You've actually provided a bit of comic relief.
I'd never sue. I'm all for tort reform.
Why would anyone get rid of a Glock?

View attachment 684711
Thank you for your service.
We are both men of our word, hence the 100% feedback. I'm not questioning anyone's ability to ask what they want for an item, just want to be able to speak my mind about it. If you truly understand and support the constitution, this shouldn't be foreign to you.
I don't want to ban high prices, I only ask for the freedom to speak my mind about them.
If you have a positive feedback of 211 and can't understand why a member might want to speak his mind about a crap deal, or call out a seller for posting an item above MSRP, then you are either a very blessed man, or an idiot.
I only humbly request the opportunity to voice my opinion about any given ad, whether or not you agree with it. If you oppose that simple, constitutional right, then you have already broken the oath that you swore to uphold.
B.T.W. If you'd actually studied economics, Adam Smith's "Invisible Hand," has already been proven to be a crapshoot. I'm a Republican, but I'm not still clinging to Reaganomics, perhaps you should update your textbooks. Please, tell me more about what the great depression was like. Was Jesus as cool as he seems from the texts?

:behindsofa:That's a good looking Golden Retriever, and thank you again for your service, But that card only goes so far. Both of my grandfathers served during WWII, my uncle was an Army Ranger, I enlisted in the USMC out of high school, and my brother is in the Navy, stationed at Pearl Harbor. I hope you didn't get too many bed sores as a member of the Air Force, in the 80's, when we weren't actually at war with anybody... No offense to those who actually served.:pop2::fish2::banplease:

Sorry to call you out, bud. But not all of us use our service as the ultimate authority. I, and my family have shed enough blood to drown your POGUE, REMF a** for as many lifetimes as you have to spend. Goodnight, sir.

image.jpeg

Emptied a whole can, let's see if it worked.

Back
Top Bottom