• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Why can't traders be honest?

Some folks live in the middle of nowhere and only deal face to face near them, so that can take a little while, even if it's a deal.

How the f*** do you price a Glock, that you've put 500 rounds through, with custom stippling (that you applied, while drunk, with a crappy soldering iron), that you amateurishly tried to polish the internals on, and with a cheap extended slide release for MSRP+ $100? And, it's a .40. GLWS. All my warning points are from the same a**hole posting the same Walther PPX for a dollar over MSRP, when you could buy it from CDNN for over $150 less. I think we need a new category of MOD's that arbitrate prices and allow callouts on bulls***t pricing. These people aren't legitimate members, they are parasites that ruin this site like every other forum that is overrun with douch*s. If your price is fair, your item will sell. If you want to flip crap, face the wrath of the masses.

dunno. some have been listed for years.
Yup, I know exactly who/what you're talking about. The SAME stuff for sale for the SAME price since 2011. It's nice stuff but dang it's priced a little high, come down on those prices and they might sell. Then again, when you don't have 100% positive feedback a lot of folks won't even consider making an offer.

Back
Top Bottom