• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Whats the most rediculous offer youve gotten yet?

I had my ak listed on here just this week and had a guy from armslist interested.

He called magazines "clips" and said my gun was a kit gun and that he built aks all the time. Then proceeded to tell me he could get my ak for 450 online and that all five of my tapco mags were worth 25 bucks and he offered me 500 for all the stuff, which included 700 rounds of ammo. I called him out on it and told me to go sell it on ODT cause apparently we are a bunch of idiots who would believe the **** I was saying to him.

Than at one point I had a guy offer me a sleep apnea machine for a Ruger Blackhawk. I politely declined.

Offered a Rossi .38 for a Browning A5 (Belgium), when I said no he PM'ed back "it is a 2"". When I told him I needed another picture so I could see how many $100 bills were rolled up in the cylinder he got mad and cussed me.

Had nice M&P9 pkg listed. Threaded bbl, new ameriglo pro i-dots, 3 mags, Raven concealment holster, Galco king tuk holster, Streamlight TLR-1 with streamlight m&p switch. listed for a very reasonable $700 (i thought)

got a pm that read:
I have a Taurus PT140 Pro

I replied:
I have a no

Can I guess who sent that stupid offer? Big............

I had a member on ODT offer me two SKS's for a Kel Tec KSG I had listed here. He got butthurt bad when I said "No". He started crying and whining about the MSRP being around $800 and why I should take and appreciate his offer. The Kel Tec traded for a $2000 deal later on. That guy still hangs around and posts but I have lost all respect for him.

Back
Top Bottom