• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

What's the last thing you built?

very sweet builds dudes..one of these days I'll take on bigger projects, but for now I've gotta stick to simple builds. Just don't have the tools and the budget for the bigger stuff.

I made some AICS mag holders with tek lok and sent them to Texas on Wednesday
pics-or-it-didnt-happen.png

I'm in a building mood and I'm looking for ideas for my next project so lets have a "what have you built?" pic thread..

here's mine, put it together with scraps left over from a job we did..not bad for free and mix matched materials

img.tapatalk.com_d_12_11_25_umutavuz.jpg

That's nice!

It's not the last thing that I built but one of the coolest. These pictures were before it was 100% finished but the only ones I can find.

I called it my scooby doo room. I had a basement that was divided into three huge rooms by walls so I added a new cinder block wall that created a new 10x12 room at the end of one of the existing rooms but instead of leaving a door in the new wall I cut a hole in the existing wall behind the stairs and built a shelf/book case I hinged to the wall and put casters under. When I was finished the shelf had a book that you had to pull to expose the interior door that swung in that had a keypad deadbolt to open ... and it became the gun room/my office.

View attachment 138719View attachment 138720View attachment 138721View attachment 138722

A hidden man-cave, now that is cool

Back
Top Bottom