• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

What would you take and why

870 b/c I can hunt different types of game with it and use it for protection. To me the shotty has multiple uses and you aren't as limited as the AR.

shotty, AR's will be plentiful when all the Blue helments drop theirs and run.
And no habla, too freaking bad, shouldn't be where you can't read or speak the lanuage anyway, especially illegally.

Assuming I am still close to my home, I would probably take the AR. Plenty of dogs, cats and squirrels, all of which can be harvested with a small caliber rifle. There is a lot more meat on a dog than a bird, plus the bird shot would not be good for self defense and a small animal shot with buckshot would be pretty torn up. On the other hand, stopping an aggresive human would take one shotgun shell, but maybe several rifle bullets. The scenario description leaves out too much info to choose.

If I see you I will consider you hostile. You will not see me. Seeing as you just ignored the signs painted on every tree you passed marking my territory that said. "All tresspassors will be killed and no mercy shall be given." Learn to read the signs.

This means death unless you take it as a personal challenge. That is fine too I may have been getting bored.

www.scottishcountrynet.org_wordpress_wp_content_uploads_2011_05_free_access_1.jpg

RSF, I've read several of your posts and just got to say that you're my kinda guy! (and don't take that the wrong way, lol). No nonsense warrior. Just hope I meet up with you before the apocolypse cause we could do a massive amount of damage together rather than one of us winding up dead! :) Oh, and I'd take the shotgun.

Back
Top Bottom