• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

What would you take and why

I think the OP's premise is that all you can have is 200 rounds - no .22 conversions, no inventory or going to Walmart. Which would you choose?

I would take the 870. With only 200 rounds, I would always opt to lay low, retreat, and avoid all confrontations if possible, saving the ammo for feeding my family. An AR pretty much eliminates shooting birds, especially if they're flying. Not that you can't shoot one, but if it takes 2 or 3 shots, then you'll feed your family 1/2 to 1/3 of the days that I feed mine.

Besides if I'm already living in a tent, there are no assets to protect other than me and my family's lives. I'm not going to get into a gun fight over a tent.

If I see you I will consider you hostile. You will not see me. Seeing as you just ignored the signs painted on every tree you passed marking my territory that said. "All tresspassors will be killed and no mercy shall be given." Learn to read the signs.

This means death unless you take it as a personal challenge. That is fine too I may have been getting bored.

www.scottishcountrynet.org_wordpress_wp_content_uploads_2011_05_free_access_1.jpg

If I see you I will consider you hostile. You will not see me. Seeing as you just ignored the signs painted on every tree you passed marking my territory that said. "All tresspassors will be killed and no mercy shall be given." Learn to read the signs.

This means death unless you take it as a personal challenge. That is fine too I may have been getting bored.

www.scottishcountrynet.org_wordpress_wp_content_uploads_2011_05_free_access_1.jpg

In Dalton, shouldn't that sign be in Spanish?

In Dalton, shouldn't that sign be in Spanish?

You might just get shot post apocalypto simply for being hispanic. Its not my problem if you can't read it. What? No habla? too ****ing bad *****.

Besides the reponse is the same in any language. A deep burning pain in the chest followed by diziness, shades of grey then black. No conversation needed.

Last edited:
You might just get shot post apocalypto simply for being hispanic. Its not my problem if you can't read it. What? No habla? too ****ing bad *****.

Besides the reponse is the same in any language. A deep burning pain in the chest followed by diziness, shades of grey then black. No conversation needed.

Harsh, yet funny!

I'll disagree with the idea that a spouse, or what would typically be a smaller framed female can handle a pump action 12 guage shotgun easier than an AR.

Back
Top Bottom