• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Before you bug out, a cautionary tale.

I was listening to the Bongino Show a few weeks ago and they were discussing the latest threat by Putin in the (possible) form of space nukes. Yeah nukes that take out Internet satellites. So Bongino theorized that it would take at least a week for the American Sheeple to go completely bat**** crazy after the Internet went down. Now I generally agree with his comments. But I had to laugh at the one week comment and say " Yeah I don't think so. Maybe, MAYBE...36 to 48 hours at best."
36 hours max. Humans will go feral quick.

I was listening to the Bongino Show a few weeks ago and they were discussing the latest threat by Putin in the (possible) form of space nukes. Yeah nukes that take out Internet satellites. So Bongino theorized that it would take at least a week for the American Sheeple to go completely bat**** crazy after the Internet went down. Now I generally agree with his comments. But I had to laugh at the one week comment and say " Yeah I don't think so. Maybe, MAYBE...36 to 48 hours at best."
Old lady and I were discussing this tonight after dealing with her 8 & 10 yo granddaughters. I’m guessing 72 hrs and the USA would be completely unhinged and uncontrollable by any means.

I’d die without YouTube shorts.

Back
Top Bottom