• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Killing robots l, drones and evading AI.

You CLAIM Elon Musk is the "devil".....

Look at what he has done for us dude.
I did which is why I dont trust him.
Gotta research the dude…..he’s creating the destruction of the human race then warning us that it needs to be properly regulated especially IF it gets in the wrong hands.

Since when does the government not ban dangerous things from all of us then deem themselves the only ones allowed to have it then uses it against us ?

Musk is the dude setting the building on fire and warning the people to run!

He needed a lot of media coverage to portray himself as the cool nerdy smart guy in the room that everyone loves.

His Twitter buy out is a distraction.

It’s called wagging the dog and see how many stupid people will buy into it.

Everyone is looking for a hero to save us……nobody is coming to save us.

Musk is turning the world into Sky net from the terminator, Universal soldier, the matrix and I robot all in real life and we’re supposed to worship him because he wants us to think he’s all about free speech?

No wonder he wants to run off to Mars.

Shotguns have become quite effective overseas for drones you can build a directional jammer pretty easily too but they’re just all illegal from FCC standpoint
One of my friends used to have a cellular jammer that he had to order from Hong Kong and wait a long time to get. But it was funny to see the loud mouth assholes at the restaurant go " Hey, hey...hello..motha****a! "

One of my friends used to have a cellular jammer that he had to order from Hong Kong and wait a long time to get. But it was funny to see the loud mouth assholes at the restaurant go " Hey, hey...hello..motha****a! "
Standard equipment in every Russian American’s home….haha.

Back
Top Bottom