• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Killing robots l, drones and evading AI.

71da7a6c6971d739273809fa78b43abd_w200.gif

I did which is why I dont trust him.
Gotta research the dude…..he’s creating the destruction of the human race then warning us that it needs to be properly regulated especially IF it gets in the wrong hands.

Since when does the government not ban dangerous things from all of us then deem themselves the only ones allowed to have it then uses it against us ?

Musk is the dude setting the building on fire and warning the people to run!

He needed a lot of media coverage to portray himself as the cool nerdy smart guy in the room that everyone loves.

His Twitter buy out is a distraction.

It’s called wagging the dog and see how many stupid people will buy into it.

Everyone is looking for a hero to save us……nobody is coming to save us.

Musk is turning the world into Sky net from the terminator, Universal soldier, the matrix and I robot all in real life and we’re supposed to worship him because he wants us to think he’s all about free speech?

No wonder he wants to run off to Mars.
buying Twitter is one hell of a distraction...I'm not too sure folks spend that kind of money for a distraction....
He's into AI because he's smart....he's not going to sit on the side, and watch Gates do it....

back to the damn drones...I've got a tag reader not 100 yards from my house...time comes, that thing is going to break!!!

A topic we all need to think about .

I have a feeling that if we’re gojng to survive without being enslaved and digitalized ,‘depopulated and controlled we better come together and think of ways to destroy this crap and kill technology meant to control or kill us.

Ai has already made claims that they’re going to destroy the human race and there’s nothing we can do to stop them or change their “minds.”
Thanks Elon Musk.

Working on a magnet launcher. 100% accuracy…

A topic we all need to think about .

I have a feeling that if we’re gojng to survive without being enslaved and digitalized ,‘depopulated and controlled we better come together and think of ways to destroy this crap and kill technology meant to control or kill us.

Ai has already made claims that they’re going to destroy the human race and there’s nothing we can do to stop them or change their “minds.”
Thanks Elon Musk.
Its a moot point. If you understand the police state created by private corpos and the capability of machine vision used in everyday stores.
Second vaxoid shouldnt worry about the future or freedom. They've made their position known

Shotguns have become quite effective overseas for drones you can build a directional jammer pretty easily too but they’re just all illegal from FCC standpoint
True. We've seen some sophisticated and complicated systems to defend enemy air assets(domestic built/launched and coalition partners...) but quite the bureaucratic process to get release approval, but the PoooT'n boyz (and EuEEKrane SMs) just throw the shotty 12ga up and drop em', nearly as effective.

Back
Top Bottom