• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Killing robots l, drones and evading AI.

Comanche

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
124   0
Reaction score
A topic we all need to think about .

I have a feeling that if we’re gojng to survive without being enslaved and digitalized ,‘depopulated and controlled we better come together and think of ways to destroy this crap and kill technology meant to control or kill us.

Ai has already made claims that they’re going to destroy the human race and there’s nothing we can do to stop them or change their “minds.”
Thanks Elon Musk.

I’m afraid that genie is out of the bottle and there ain’t no putting it back in. We’ll have to get creative and look for weaknesses such as, they are dependent on electricity but to us it is a convenience not a a true necessity for life. It won’t be without hardship and it will depend on how much we are willing to sacrifice.

I’m afraid that genie is out of the bottle and there ain’t no putting it back in. We’ll have to get creative and look for weaknesses such as, they are dependent on electricity but to us it is a convenience not a a true necessity for life. It won’t be without hardship and it will depend on how much we are willing to sacrifice.

Yep.
The powers that be will definitely make people
Dependent on things like autonomous cars.
Just think about movies like I robot and that stuff is becoming reality real quick.
these movies were entertaining as hell but more and more I’m thinking they were distant early warnings.

Amazing to think how many of our friends and family will go ahead and conform to digital Id’s and the like in order to transact digital currencies when cash is no longer accepted monetary funds.
Sadly gold and silver won’t be worth anythjng either when everythjng goes digital.
Imagine how many pissed off peoplenthere will be when they can’t trade a gold nugget for a can of beef stew.

Gotta figure out alternatives with barter,!trade and skills.

I remember when they started installing the telephone pole cameras along the highways in my old neck of the woods people started shootings the cameras out every time new ones were installed.
They couldn’t figure out who was doing it.

They would post police cars nearby to stake out some of the spots at night and for some reason when the cops
Would pull away they would have four flat tires….crazy stuff.😵‍💫

Back
Top Bottom