• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Killing robots l, drones and evading AI.

True. We've seen some sophisticated and complicated systems to defend enemy air assets(domestic built/launched and coalition partners...) but quite the bureaucratic process to get release approval, but the PoooT'n boyz (and EuEEKrane SMs) just throw the shotty 12ga up and drop em', nearly as effective.
You guys know that the 'drones' that will be 'coming after us' are likely to be Predators working from 40,000 feet up with "Ginzu Knife" Maverick missiles, right?

How do you fight them? HIDE

You guys know that the 'drones' that will be 'coming after us' are likely to be Predators working from 40,000 feet up with "Ginzu Knife" Maverick missiles, right?

How do you fight them? HIDE
Fo sho, but don't plan to be that high on anyone's kill list to have to hide from a group 4 UAS

Yep.
The powers that be will definitely make people
Dependent on things like autonomous cars.
Just think about movies like I robot and that stuff is becoming reality real quick.
these movies were entertaining as hell but more and more I’m thinking they were distant early warnings.

Amazing to think how many of our friends and family will go ahead and conform to digital Id’s and the like in order to transact digital currencies when cash is no longer accepted monetary funds.
Sadly gold and silver won’t be worth anythjng either when everythjng goes digital.
Imagine how many pissed off peoplenthere will be when they can’t trade a gold nugget for a can of beef stew.

Gotta figure out alternatives with barter,!trade and skills.

I remember when they started installing the telephone pole cameras along the highways in my old neck of the woods people started shootings the cameras out every time new ones were installed.
They couldn’t figure out who was doing it.

They would post police cars nearby to stake out some of the spots at night and for some reason when the cops
Would pull away they would have four flat tires….crazy stuff.😵‍💫
"Sadly gold and silver won’t be worth anything either when everything goes digital.
Imagine how many pissed off people there will be when they can’t trade a gold nugget for a can of beef stew."

You are quite mistaken: Those who planned ahead, and prepared have put some of their savings into gold and silver after the essential preps, will be the ones with the cans of beef stew to trade.

It's going to be a dangerous business anyway, especially for those that live in a city.

"Imagine how many pissed off peoplenthere will be when they can’t trade a gold nugget for a can of beef stew"

If all this happens....you show me a person the will not trade a can of stew for gold, and I'll show you a person that already has too much gold!!!
Gold and Silver will be forever!!!
BUT....if you're ready to dump off your gold and silver...I'll be glad to help....

Back
Top Bottom