• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

What do you think is in the middle of a black hole?

What about the temperature inside the EH scorching hot because of the heat the particles generate or near absolute zero? I've heard it's about absolute zero because black holes themselves shed no radiaton because none can escape it. What do yall think?

Above the EH it is very hot when the BH is "feeding", material spiralling down into its accretion disk. When its not, its very cold. Below that? Things are so weird that temperature really doesn't apply. The molecules and atoms have been sheered apart by tidal forces and electrons ripped away by the gravity-gradient and they pick up their own near super luminal orbit. From our perspective, are they instantly sucked down to the singularity, or are they stuck in a perpetual suspension because spacetime is so badly distorted? We don't know...

Yeah, I know they have underground telescopes with water looking for nuetrino interactions.

They aren't really "telescopes", more like detectors. We can tell the general direction the neutrinos were travelling and can detect a surge of them, like when the neutrino wave from a supernova arrives (which comes several minutes to hours before the light does BTW), but you can't really make an image with it. There isn't any way to focus them and there are to few to even make a pin-hole array, until we figure out a better way than a big pool of water.

Infinite density doesn't fit right with me, black holes will eventually evaporate into nothing and spew their matter everywhere, so something of infinite density cannot be, especially if the planck scale is true, so what do you think is there? Would it be more appropriate to call a black hole a dark star? Considering they act like stars and sometimes emit gamma ray bursts? I'm guessing all the matter gets compressed to almost planck density, then as the black hole gets larger, so does the dense matter in the middle, pushing the event horizon into larger and larger radius.
dark matter is being pulled from every where and the hell vortex is condensing it into concentrated evil....i dont know the denser it becomes the more likely it goes super nova !

Im just a plain ol redneck. Never gave much thought about anything outside our planet, but its hard for me to figure that the universe is never ending. Growing up you learn that all things have boundaries and eventually end. So if space really does go infinite its well beyond my simple comprehension.

Back
Top Bottom