• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

What do you think is in the middle of a black hole?

Of course.... that measure is determined by our position/velocity thru the universal frame of reference. Of which we as yet have effectively no control. It doesn't matter that we just have monkey brains that can't perceive timespace any other way. Practically, time flows at the same rate here no matter what.
Depending how fast one travels and the distance will have an effect on time here on earth or any point of origin. The time dialation theory attempts to explain this. Not to hijack the thread ,but i think the "space" not to use a better term is more intriging than what is inside a black hole. Take the size of earth in relation to some stars in the small visible area that we are able to see and compare to our planet. The number of galaxies keeps growing yet the empty space is just there.

Infinite density doesn't fit right with me, black holes will eventually evaporate into nothing and spew their matter everywhere, so something of infinite density cannot be, especially if the planck scale is true, so what do you think is there? Would it be more appropriate to call a black hole a dark star? Considering they act like stars and sometimes emit gamma ray bursts? I'm guessing all the matter gets compressed to almost planck density, then as the black hole gets larger, so does the dense matter in the middle, pushing the event horizon into larger and larger radius.
Bill cosby

Back
Top Bottom