• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

What do you think is in the middle of a black hole?

An alien reclaiming station?

Think of it like this.... :)

What better way than to turn the large
vaccum on and gather what you want.
After you have what you need , you leave
the thing on incase you catch something
cool before it over heats and explodes.

Actually, that might be enough to get
me a time slot on the history channel
" ancient aliens tech "

matter cannot be destroyed only rearranged and manipulated . if matter is being sucked into a black hole then it must exit somewhere . that is another universe .

matter cannot be destroyed only rearranged and manipulated . if matter is being sucked into a black hole then it must exit somewhere . that is another universe .
Or it sits there compressed to have no space between its atoms. Nice and dense. Other wise it would just vanish when all the matter was in the "other universe. . . . .

I suggest you read "The Black Hole War: My Battle with Stephen Hawking to Make the World Safe for Quantum Mechanics" by Leonard Susskind.

A good book where he spends a large amount of time and pages trying to explain quantum physics to the likes of us so we can then appreciate how smart he was to possibly prove Hawkins wrong about the nature of black holes.

A good read, I enjoyed it.

sure you are, just do a thought experiment, my brain cannot simply comprehend an infinitely dense object that would eventually evaporate into the vacuum of space.
Stop thinking in finite terms and everything becomes easier. What is time if you are not effected by it.

Back
Top Bottom