• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

What do you think is in the middle of a black hole?

Im just a plain ol redneck. Never gave much thought about anything outside our planet, but its hard for me to figure that the universe is never ending. Growing up you learn that all things have boundaries and eventually end. So if space really does go infinite its well beyond my simple comprehension.

So it is with Einstein, and every other person who thought they had it figured out. You are just wise enough to admit it.

huh.jpg

Infinite density doesn't fit right with me, black holes will eventually evaporate into nothing and spew their matter everywhere, so something of infinite density cannot be, especially if the planck scale is true, so what do you think is there? Would it be more appropriate to call a black hole a dark star? Considering they act like stars and sometimes emit gamma ray bursts? I'm guessing all the matter gets compressed to almost planck density, then as the black hole gets larger, so does the dense matter in the middle, pushing the event horizon into larger and larger radius.
Black holes are sometimes referred to as black stars, and no they do not have infinite mass even super massive black holes have certain mass that is relative to the galaxy that orbits them. there are some good documentaries on Netflix check them out.

LOL. But actually no. Within the event horizon, if you look spinward it will be absolutely cold and dark, but if you look "upspin" it will be intensely bright and hot as everything, including light is frantically spinning around and around the singularity point.

Back
Top Bottom