• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

UGA vs Ole Miss

Nursing Home Nick and KMart Mike Vick can see it coming down the track. Hope they got their ****ting pants on. Dawgs are going back to back to back!!!!
1699761531582.gif

Thought I was gonna crap myself when the whole Ga d-line bolted on that punt coverage.
Mississippi punter was laughing his ass off as he strolled down the sideline for that first down.
Bet Kirby **** a brick.

Thought I was gonna crap myself when the whole Ga d-line bolted on that punt coverage.
Mississippi punter was laughing his ass off as he strolled down the sideline for that first down.
Bet Kirby **** a brick.
You know they are running at practice for that ****.lol

Ole Miss gets bent over Saturday and receives a “Hotty Toddy” on TV - book it.

Dawgs 41-13
Like I said. Lane must have pissed Kirby off for him to push his **** in a little deeper with that 50 burger. Oh yeah, never forget these guys:

IMG_2960.jpeg

They put on a Vanilla Thrilla Clinic.
Hillbillies are next.

Monday headline…

Ole Miss wasn’t any good anyway.
uhhh right...they are not....LSU was a good win, other that that....nope
the typical SEC schedule has 4 no name teams, therefore all an SEC team has to do is manage to win two conference games to become "bowl eligible"....then, the SEC runs around bragging about how many of their teams were in bowl games....I'm not say'n it doesn't happen else where....I'm only typing of the elite SEC....
I still pull for them when they are playing BS west coast teams, and especially the Big 10!!
next year may be a little different, however of the schedules I've looked at so far, they appear to be maintaining their 4 game no name schedule as well

Back
Top Bottom