• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

UGA vs Missouri

no doubt!!
and that's why you will NEVER see them scheduled during regular season.....just look how hard it is to get them just to play Alabama during regular season....just not going to happen....and they'll say "it's the schedule" BS
LOL! Man you are delusional…What has your precious, and I do mean precious OSU and Michigan done against UGA the past 2 years? You said we would NEVER play you in the regular season, but we beat both of them in the playoffs in the past 2 seasons…LOL…And who decides what is a tough schedule? little 10 nut riders? Because OSU and Michigan have played nobody, and Penn St or ND are both overrated as always, so OSU is, once again, a gaggle of numb nuts that the media has overhyped. Nothing new there.

Last season the little 10 nut riders placed Michigan and OSU in the playoffs and both lost…LMAO! Oooohhh so sorry!

Michigan lost to TCU! UGA cleaned their clocks 65-7…a new national championship record… LMAO!!

But UGA would NEVER play those guys! LMAO!!

Little 10 ball sacks are hilarious. At least 3 SEC teams would beat either of your little 10 wimps, and so would FSU.

Once again, a quick reminder.

IMG_3956.png

Many SEC experts think the Tigers are a better team than Alabama. It will be a close game.

Close to what? It will be close to a total destruction. Dawgs 48-17 - there is payback due in this game. Kirby is like Pepperidge Farm….he remembers. Let me give you a preview of reality hitting the Mizzou QB when “They Lock The Gates” today:
1699096134192.gif

Reactions: MRH
Sure is funny everybody says BAMA ain’t what they used to be.. I laff my ass off because in a thread about THE DAWGS, it’s seems y’all talking as much about THE TIDE as you are about the DAWGS.. sounds to me like y’all a little worried and trying to give yourselves some false courage
The Dawgs will Mangle KMart Mike Vick and put Nick in the nursing home. First Saturday in December getting yet ****tin pants on. If y’all make it. 😂
IMG_2911.jpeg
IMG_2912.gif

LOL! Man you are delusional…What has your precious, and I do mean precious OSU and Michigan done against UGA the past 2 years? You said we would NEVER play you in the regular season, but we beat both of them in the playoffs in the past 2 seasons…LOL…And who decides what is a tough schedule? little 10 nut riders? Because OSU and Michigan have played nobody, and Penn St or ND are both overrated as always, so OSU is, once again, a gaggle of numb nuts that the media has overhyped. Nothing new there.

Last season the little 10 nut riders placed Michigan and OSU in the playoffs and both lost…LMAO! Oooohhh so sorry!

Michigan lost to TCU! UGA cleaned their clocks 65-7…a new national championship record… LMAO!!

But UGA would NEVER play those guys! LMAO!!

Little 10 ball sacks are hilarious. At least 3 SEC teams would beat either of your little 10 wimps, and so would FSU.

Once again, a quick reminder.

View attachment 6430148
sorry to pop your bubble...third generation Atlanta native here...Ga Tech fan.....which is what keeps me able to pick through all the UGA nuts....now, you can get on Ga Tech here...BUT that really wont make you look very smart....

sorry to pop your bubble...third generation Atlanta native here...Ga Tech fan.....which is what keeps me able to pick through all the UGA nuts....now, you can get on Ga Tech here...BUT that really wont make you look very smart....
Trying to figure how North Avenue Trade School fits into a Ga/Mo discussion thread.
Must be some engineering magic.

Back
Top Bottom