• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

UGA vs Missouri

Trying to figure how North Avenue Trade School fits into a Ga/Mo discussion thread.
Must be some engineering magic.
doesn't fit at all!!!
not a bit!!!
has nothing to do with the thread!!!
HOWEVER if you can read the post I was commenting on, the poster decided that I must have been an OSU supporter, which also has NOTHING to do with a Ga-Muzu thread either, so here, we have the ODT at it's finest....reading is not necessary here, however I don't have any photo's to illustrate....my bad

doesn't fit at all!!!
not a bit!!!
has nothing to do with the thread!!!
HOWEVER if you can read the post I was commenting on, the poster decided that I must have been an OSU supporter, which also has NOTHING to do with a Ga-Muzu thread either, so here, we have the ODT at it's finest....reading is not necessary here, however I don't have any photo's to illustrate....my bad
LOL

bit touchy this morning?
shoulda skipped that second coffee.

sorry to pop your bubble...third generation Atlanta native here...Ga Tech fan.....which is what keeps me able to pick through all the UGA nuts....now, you can get on Ga Tech here...BUT that really wont make you look very smart....
Yeah, yeah…But you said we never dare to play those little 10 teams and we did the past 2 seasons.

Tech…My son’s granddad played for Tech. I love the guy but dang, what a loser.

This thread has potential!!!!!

signal-2023-09-09-14-16-02-035.jpg

Back
Top Bottom