• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

UGA vs Missouri

Many SEC experts think the Tigers are a better team than Alabama. It will be a close game.
Missouri could be better than BAMA. This BAMA team, while still good, isn’t what they used to be. That being said, Missouri is a legitimate top 10 or top 15 team. It’ll be close the first 3, but Georgia will pull away.

next 3 weeks—- take one game at a time and come out with a win—-
Next 3 are tough games. I’m not worried about Tennessee, but Missouri and Ole Miss are legitimate threats.

Georgia got a lot of flack about a weak schedule, but if they go undefeated, they’re the legitimate #1. That means they survived KY, Ole Miss, TN and MO.

Sure is funny everybody says BAMA ain’t what they used to be.. I laff my ass off because in a thread about THE DAWGS, it’s seems y’all talking as much about THE TIDE as you are about the DAWGS.. sounds to me like y’all a little worried and trying to give yourselves some false courage

Sure is funny everybody says BAMA ain’t what they used to be.. I laff my ass off because in a thread about THE DAWGS, it’s seems y’all talking as much about THE TIDE as you are about the DAWGS.. sounds to me like y’all a little worried and trying to give yourselves some false courage
SEC is a tough conference,any team can win on a given weekend.

Back
Top Bottom