• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

UGA vs Ole Miss

If true, I would still rather he give that ankle more time to heal.
Run him in the slot just to make an Ole Miss DB cry. If you go back and watch his highlights closely he rag dolls and trucks defensive backs like they are little kids. He demands attention from multiple players when he is on the field.

You know UGA can't compete against Ole Miss!!! :behindsofa:

https://media.tenor.com/7XS3Hhwem8AAAAAC/ole-miss.gif

Just hope they don't lose 4 straight like they did last year...lol.

BB19 can’t be covered by linebackers. Defensive backs can’t tackle him if his route and the ball is on time, it is 10 YAC if you don’t have multiple hats on him immediately when he gets the ball. The defense has to shift to him on every play. He creates a massive advantage because he is that rare SEC player that is a man among boys. Last player this good UGA had was Champ Bailey.

Serious question, they were a better team last year, but could they beat the Falcons. Last year Yes this year probably. Old Miss Hell yea
I always enjoy these debates: could ‘x’ college team beat ‘y’ pro team?

I’m as big of a UGA homer as there is. And I think no way. The pros would absolutely mollywop the kids. There’s a reason the greatest college players fail so often in the NFL. The talent gap is just too great.

I always enjoy these debates: could ‘x’ college team beat ‘y’ pro team?

I’m as big of a UGA homer as there is. And I think no way. The pros would absolutely mollywop the kids. There’s a reason the greatest college players fail so often in the NFL. The talent gap is just too great.
I DARE a MF'er to actually nationally promote a game between the best HS football team in America vs, the worst team in the NFL!!!!

LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Back
Top Bottom