• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

UGA vs Ole Miss

No predictions.
Think I saw that Tenn has won their last 12 home games. Not a streak they’ll want to give up.
Hope the Dawgs don’t ease up ‘cause they’ve made it to the SEC championship round.
Don’t look for Tech to be a problem.
’Bama almost always seems to find a way.

No predictions.
Think I saw that Tenn has won their last 12 home games. Not a streak they’ll want to give up.
Hope the Dawgs don’t ease up ‘cause they’ve made it to the SEC championship round.
Don’t look for Tech to be a problem.
’Bama almost always seems to find a way.

That was Nov 13th 2021. And the team that beat them at home?

Why it was UGA. Time to whip that ass again!

uhhh right...they are not....LSU was a good win, other that that....nope
the typical SEC schedule has 4 no name teams, therefore all an SEC team has to do is manage to win two conference games to become "bowl eligible"....then, the SEC runs around bragging about how many of their teams were in bowl games....I'm not say'n it doesn't happen else where....I'm only typing of the elite SEC....
I still pull for them when they are playing BS west coast teams, and especially the Big 10!!
next year may be a little different, however of the schedules I've looked at so far, they appear to be maintaining their 4 game no name schedule as well
What conference has a tougher schedule?

What conference has a tougher schedule?
I don't believe I typed about the "toughness" of a schedule in the SEC, however, it appears that someone thinks Ohio State does....which would indicate that the Big 10 may....I've already stated here I hate the Big 10...so, don't jump on me....it's an observation....I would say the "strength" can be found in bowl game success, however, over the years the SEC has negotiated some fairly lame scheduling there as well...I have this debate with my cocktail buddy all the time...I really have no way to answer the "toughness" thing.....I do think that across the board....southeast teams play "tuffer" then the punks out West, or, those damn yankees....If Dabo would pull his head out his ass there would be some fairly good ACC teams in the mix as well....

I have repeatedly said...the ONLY "hump" in GA's "tuff" schedule is Tennessee at home...
GA-TECH....hell just another no name for Ga
GA Ala....well GA is Alabama's bitch, so that remains to be seen....Bama has more to fight for...Ga will probably get in either way...

I have repeatedly said...the ONLY "hump" in GA's "tuff" schedule is Tennessee at home...
GA-TECH....hell just another no name for Ga
GA Ala....well GA is Alabama's bitch, so that remains to be seen....Bama has more to fight for...Ga will probably get in either way...
Dawgs will abuse the Hillbillies. We will Ned Beatty there fat asses on TV. Book it.
IMG_2955.gif

Back
Top Bottom