• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

UGA vs Missouri

I never understood why the fan base for a school in Atlanta was so small considering most the state lives in the metro area. And GT did win* a national championship in 1990.

Back on topic, UGA is supposed to win big. I just hope it’s a good game.

They are a heck of a school. But nobody remembers who won the National Championship intramural debate team playoffs.
They do have a national championship from 1990. Until recently they matched UGA with one each...

1699131374936.jpeg

I never understood why the fan base for a school in Atlanta was so small considering most the state lives in the metro area. And GT did win* a national championship in 1990.

Back on topic, UGA is supposed to win big. I just hope it’s a good game.
because Ga Tech has no allegiance to this state....they recruit students based on grades, and mainly their location....as in not in this country....you will NEVER have a fan base when most of your students come from India and Japan.....maybe China
btw... I watched Lothridge play there....

because Ga Tech has no allegiance to this state....they recruit students based on grades, and mainly their location....as in not in this country....you will NEVER have a fan base when most of your students come from India and Japan.....maybe China
Duke, Stanford, Virginia Tech. They go against your theory.

They lost most of their Georgia fan base when they decided football was unimportant.
Hope all those brainiac Asians will donate like the ‘’good ole boy’’ alumni of the past.
Maybe Tech can become a soccer powerhouse.

Back
Top Bottom