• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

UGA vs Ole Miss

Been do'n a little more think'n......there are going to be some one loss teams, that, obviously are not going to get in.....if the big ten puts up a team...and the Pac 12 puts up undefeated teams....there's not a lot of "wiggle" room here....throw in FSU....tell me which 1 loss team is getting in???? IF Ala beats GA, you have the SEC with two 1 loss teams....then, who gets in...this is getting ready to get interesting....if Texas runs the table.....they gonna put a 1 loss(to Texas) Ala team ahead of Texas???? interesting 2 weeks ahead!!!
I might still have a chance to win my bet!!!

Been do'n a little more think'n......there are going to be some one loss teams, that, obviously are not going to get in.....if the big ten puts up a team...and the Pac 12 puts up undefeated teams....there's not a lot of "wiggle" room here....throw in FSU....tell me which 1 loss team is getting in???? IF Ala beats GA, you have the SEC with two 1 loss teams....then, who gets in...this is getting ready to get interesting....if Texas runs the table.....they gonna put a 1 loss(to Texas) Ala team ahead of Texas???? interesting 2 weeks ahead!!!
I might still have a chance to win my bet!!!
Bruh said FSU, Texas, and PAC 12
1699870963031.gif

Back
Top Bottom