• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

UGA vs LSU in the SEC Championship Game

Who wins the SEC in 2019?

• That's easy LSU...they are clearly the better team!

Votes: 27 36.0%
  • Dawgs - they will surprise & outlast LSU!

Votes: 23 30.7%
  • Don't know - a close game to the end. Toss up.

Votes: 18 24.0%
  • Doesn't matter - neither will be #1 at season end.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Don't care - in for free Tacos only!

Votes: 7 9.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I don’t care who’s coaching Georgia, nobody’s going to beat LSU. They’re that good.

Do changes need to be made? Yes. But don’t forget Georgia has several key players hurt and not playing. Can’t expect even come close to beating LSU like that.

Georgia had Bama beat in the title game and choked...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don’t care who’s coaching Georgia, nobody’s going to beat LSU. They’re that good.

Do changes need to be made? Yes. But don’t forget Georgia has several key players hurt and not playing. Can’t expect even come close to beating LSU like that.

Choked, twice.

We’ve played UA for 120 minutes in the past 3 years....they’ve led 3 of those minutes.

Better conditioning will keep injuries down look at Clemson ( Its like these Ga has tendency to choke in big games )

“Everybody” may be a bit of a stretch there. Anybody who wants to fire Kirby for underperforming should stop huffing gasoline.

Fickle? 2 coaches the last 19 years is fickle?
There was talk about getting rid of Richt for years.. I guess I should have qualified the fickle statement somewhat

There was talk about getting rid of Richt for years.. I guess I should have qualified the fickle statement somewhat
Yeah there was! Richt was a very, very, very, very, very good coach, in my opinion. He was rarely, and never consistently, great. I agreed with the narrative that he was too loyal to his assistants and too hesitant to make changes (cough...cough..Willie Martinez ).

Also though, I think Georgia fans were delusional in their expectations. And I’m a UGA fan.

10 wins a year, the occasional SEC title, and top 10 finishes are who UGA football has always historically been. They’ve never consistently contended for the Natty.

Hell, Vince and Wally had a lower winning % than Mark. It’s just that Mark happened to coincide with the Saban era, and everybody thought their team could replicate what he did at UA.

Mark did it right, was genuinely a good dude, and I love his exit quote:
‘Life is not about rings.....life is about people. Rings collect dust.’

That being said, I’m glad Kirbs is here. As long as he fires Coley tomorrow.

Back
Top Bottom