• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

THREAD FOR POSTING PICTURES OF FISH CAUGHT

Good morning on the reservoir. I met another ODT’er, lemasterj22 lemasterj22 and his wife there at daybreak. Super nice young couple.

We had a nice morning with some good activity until the wind blew us off the lake about 1100. The young man and his wife can catch some crappie! I’ll let him brag on his own. Looking forward to fishing with you again Justin!

I caught 5 crappie, the largest 12.5” and one bass. Trolling crankbaits. They were suspended in 20’-40’ of water. Wind was brutal at the end.
It was a pleasure meeting you! Hoping we can get together a few more times before the reservoir goes into there winter schedule.
Had a good day on the water catching crappie with double minnow rigs fishing at 10-15ft depths in the deep brush. Fried them up and had an awesome meal.

Attachments

• 682C0AD2-3B73-4CBF-A415-3F67B77A8C77.jpeg
    682C0AD2-3B73-4CBF-A415-3F67B77A8C77.jpeg
    104 KB · Views: 28
It was a pleasure meeting you! Hoping we can get together a few more times before the reservoir goes into there winter schedule.
Had a good day on the water catching crappie with double minnow rigs fishing at 10-15ft depths in the deep brush. Fried them up and had an awesome meal.

I plan on being back out there on Saturday. We’ll do it again! I’ve not fished with minnows much. How do you hook them? Back or lip? And how to double rig them? Did you make fish tacos?

You catch those a lot out of La. area? I’ll fish for them one day. Foot any better Bear44 Bear44 ?
There's plenty of them all over the Gulf and the Atlantic coasts.

Foot's a lot better. Not 100% yet, but I'm functional and can do pretty much anything I would want to other than running. Thanks for asking!

Back
Top Bottom