• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

THREAD FOR POSTING PICTURES OF FISH CAUGHT

There's plenty of them all over the Gulf and the Atlantic coasts.

Foot's a lot better. Not 100% yet, but I'm functional and can do pretty much anything I would want to other than running. Thanks for asking!

You need to get that boat out and start chasing those stripers so you can tell me how to do it! Glad you’re doing better man, it sucks to be on the sidelines.

Reds are one of the best fighting and tasting inshore fish! They can also get really big.
Yep when the get real big they call them Drums, Mighty fine table fair,,Also love stripers cut the mud vein out of the striper and bake..Outstanding grub...Lord known I miss my striper fishing, Had to sell my Harley and Center Console after a stroke..

You need to get that boat out and start chasing those stripers so you can tell me how to do it! Glad you’re doing better man, it sucks to be on the sidelines.
I've been out, but that doesn't mean I know what I'm doing to catch Stripers. LOL!

I've been doing some experimenting with artificials and that hasn't worked out very well. If the weather holds I'm going out again Wednesday and going back to live bait. Time to put some fish in the boat.

I've been out, but that doesn't mean I know what I'm doing to catch Stripers. LOL!

I've been doing some experimenting with artificials and that hasn't worked out very well. If the weather holds I'm going out again Wednesday and going back to live bait. Time to put some fish in the boat.

Hope you catch a boat load! I was just watching Lanier striper fishing vids on YT. Looks like fun when you get on them.
I had heard the same thing about walleyes but never fished for them

Destin is one of our favorite places to go. Were you fishing from the beach ? We usually stay at the resort.
We rented a house on the bay side. A 4 bedroom house that was really nice for $130 a night. We split it with some friends, I'll be going back down there for sure. It had about a 3/4 of an acre yard for the dogs to run.

We rented a house on the bay side. A 4 bedroom house that was really nice for $130 a night. We split it with some friends, I'll be going back down there for sure. It had about a 3/4 of an acre yard for the dogs to run.

That’s nice and not a bad price. Now just send me a google map loc, tackle and bait used and I’ll be set lol. DIY or guided? I saw some young kids fishing from the walking pier that we’re doing pretty good at sunset the last time.

Back
Top Bottom