• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Getting Into Fishing

AK74U

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
89   1
Reaction score
So, I haven't been fishing since Cub Scouts (I Know!). Looking to branch out this year and expand my hobbies since I'm not at the range much anymore. Can anyone tell or help a guy out with some good fishing spots. Would like to start at some catch and release places first. Then start catching some competition winning bass!! Thanks Guru's!! I know the first order of business is fishing license!

So, I haven't been fishing since Cub Scouts (I Know!). Looking to branch out this year and expand my hobbies since I'm not at the range much anymore. Can anyone tell or help a guy out with some good fishing spots. Would like to start at some catch and release places first. Then start catching some competition winning bass!! Thanks Guru's!! I know the first order of business is fishing license!
At age 65 you can purchase a “lifetime” fishing license for $35 o GA.

At age 65 you can purchase a “lifetime” fishing license for $35 o GA.
I'm pretty certain i gave 500$ for a lifetime 'sportsman's license' in 2003. Before then I was paying about 40$ a year into different license. Even at the 750 price tag now (for 16–49-year-olds) it's still a great deal IF you hunt and fish.

I hang out in Stockbridge every so often. Just let me know what the fees and the rules are. Thanks for your hospitality and help.

idk where in Atl you are but I have an old 2-acre farm pond with bluegill and bass. not opening it up for a free for all (tired of picking up other people's trash) but I'm in Stockbridge if you want to try catching some breamacudas 🐠 sometime. Me and the wife like using light tenkara rods to catch them.

Back
Top Bottom