• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Think before you bubba

You could also pick up a couple of deals at a time. Take the no #'s matching beast and do your bubbafying and get the lightly used piece next to it to hold on to. I am a history buff and realize that the ugly duckling probably has a story to tell but at the same time don't have disposable income to build the Utimate AR. I definitely do have mucho respect though for the firearms of old and what they represent.

Bubba the heck out of your guns, makes no difference to me. Just don't offer a non original gun to me in trade. I don't mind it if has honest wear and tear on it, but unless we are talking ARs or 10/22s pretty much anything aftermarket is of no interest to me.

Bubba the heck out of your guns, makes no difference to me. Just don't offer a non original gun to me in trade. I don't mind it if has honest wear and tear on it, but unless we are talking ARs or 10/22s pretty much anything aftermarket is of no interest to me.

Yep, and I prefer my firearms in original no frills shape. Ive always looked at it like this.....its a hobby and the accessories you add to it have no significant value to me because I probably will remove them and sell them. Theres nothing like being proficient with iron sights. Not saying names (he apparently didnt do it anyways) but seeing an enfield in a sporter stock on here is killing me. AINT NOTHIN LKE THE REAL THANG BABY!!! And agreed you have got to research your firearm before doing anything to it, if you find out its run of the mill and theres a billion of them then its probably not hurting anything right now, but if your looking to preserve the history for posterity and enjoy it now then all these exmil rifles are worthy of respect. Im sad that im not older so I could have snagged an Argentine FN49 years ago before they reached $800+ talk about investment, think they were selling $179 8-12 years or so ago. ive just never understood it considering the abundance of hunting rifles in various price ranges.

Spot on post.

and

rlv.zcache.com_mosin_nagant_got_tula_tshirt_p235858187371507306zvvni_400.jpg

img.photobucket.com_albums_v112_cruzie27_AK_20family_posters_comrade.jpg

img.photobucket.com_albums_v112_cruzie27_AK_20family_posters_Russian2.jpg

img.photobucket.com_albums_v488_derek45_funny_tactical8vw.jpg

oi34.tinypic.com_sv30i8.jpg

Spot on post.

and

rlv.zcache.com_mosin_nagant_got_tula_tshirt_p235858187371507306zvvni_400.jpg

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

img.photobucket.com_albums_v488_derek45_funny_tactical8vw.jpg

oi34.tinypic.com_sv30i8.jpg

I have no ill feelings toward most of the AK mods... century ak' benefit from tactical mods.... but do that do something like a make 90 or preban original parts matching AK, and ill kick your ass... LOL jk

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom