• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

What and how do you carry while you run?

LOL @ this thread becoming a measure your cock thread.
We had the one guy that just threw foreskin in here for fun, and now vess kicked in the wall like the kool aid man talking to himself about how big his dick is. I’m never mentioning exercise on here again.

I have special underwear that support my package while I run. When you sporting a heavy gauge barrel like I have around every little bit helps. Most of you guys will be fine with your Derringer holster.

🤣🤣🤣🤣

Did not realize you were British….

I used to do a nylon fanny pack with a Kel-Tec P32 (these days it would be the .380 version) in the big main compartment, and my phone, my D/L and credit cards and GWL, and my car key, in the smaller compartment.
(I'd leave the rest of my fat, bulky wallet locked in my car).

Everything in that fanny pack WOULD get soaking wet with sweat, so I'd have to spray off the gun with WD-40 later that day, and add a drop of oil to it after. It still got some surface rust on it, but I didn't care. It was / is a tool, and if that tool gets rusty while serving me in an important role, it's worth it. (But then, it's a $250 Kel-Tec, not an $1100 Kimber...)

I use a Nathan Zipster Max to carry phone, ID, enough Awesome Sauce for the run, an extra Pedialyte Sport powder if needed, a Spyderco PM2, and a Shield Plus stuffed in a DeSantis Nemesis pocket holster.

ID rides in the rear zippered pouch.

Phone rides in the front zippered pouch.

Pedialyte and Awesome Sauces ride in the left open-top section.

PM2 and holstered Shield Plus ride in the right open-top section.

I'm a 35"-36" waist, 6'2", 210lbs, and the size Large works perfectly. I run it a little high, with the centerline around belly button level. Short runs, long runs, hiking, mountain biking... works equally well for all of them. 🤙

I use a Belly band and lcp2. Weight is negotiable. No bouncing. Even use the extra pocket for my phone .
Just saying, I used this exact set up again today. Exept’n this time I moved the belly band from under my man boobs to my waist, and tucked it under my short waistband. Got an arm holder for my phone. It worked even better. Sticking with this setup.

G43 with a Gearcraft holster.

IMG_1994.jpg

Back
Top Bottom